Systems Integration Developer/Architect (Any Location)
We are currently seeking candidates with a proven track record building Systems Integration Connectors.
• Develop and maintain Integration Connectors.
• Apply development best practices while following development methodology.
• Work in collaboration with other developers and other members of the Research & Development lab to define, develop, test, and deploy the Connectors.
• Document the technology specifications of the Connectors.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience developing Cloud-based and/or Hybrid Connectors using APIs.
• Experience developing Connectors with ETL tools like Informatica, Boomi, Jitterbit, Cast Iron.
• Strong ability to work with other developers and Business consultants in solving problems in a productive manner.
• Advanced degree in Computer Engineering/Programming.
What's great about working with us?
beside the awesome technology we build...
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday leaves
Keep on Learning
Knowledge base and access to new technologies and methodologies will keep you sharp and confident
Work with Top-tier Companies
Our customers are some of the most recognized organizations in the world, and you have the opportunity to help them in their success, and yours.
We have offices in all major cities for those willing to commute. Otherwise, you are welcome to work remotely
Enjoy flexible hours and friendly environment while delivering World-class products and services